On the 2018-Current Toyota Tacoma due to the TSS (Toyota Safety Sense) the placement of the sensor will not allow a light bar to be mounted in the lower position of the bracket. If you want to run two ten inch light bars on the lower section of your this bracket is required.
This bracket is designed to work with our 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma Behind the grille dual LED Light Bar Mount. (P/N: SDHQ-55-1202-G3). This bracket by itself will not support any light bars
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish.
- Bolts directly to Core Support.
- 1/8” Thick Steel Plate Construction for Durability.
- Ability to run (2) 10” Light Bars behind Toyota Safety Sense Sensors on TRD Pro Models.
- Designed for a TRD Pro with the TSS underneath the emblem on the grille. Fits all trim levels.
- 2019 models may require slight trimming of the lower grille damn.
- Lights are not included in kit