The Dirt King performance lower control arms for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra were developed to increase the vehicle's off road performance without compromising its on road driveability. These arms are remarkably stronger than the factory lower arms to withstand the abuse seen while off roading. If there's any major contact to damage the arm the internal ribbed design keeps the crucial parts intact so your not left stranded on the trail.
To improve the off road handling the Dirt King lower control arms have additional tabbing to accommodate for bump stops, limit straps, and bypasses. They still accept the factory sway bar and work with any shocks that are compatible with the factory arms. The outer pivots utilize FK 1" stainless steel uniballs for strength and additional articulation. High grade 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers and grade 8 mounting hardware is supplied to attach the lower arms to the spindles. Progressive steering stops are used to limit the steering throughout the suspension cycle allowing for maximum steering without over articulating the CV's or tie rods.
Delrin bushings were chosen for the inner pivots after weighing all the pro and cons between vulcanized rubber bushings, uniballs, and poly bushings. Here are some of their major flaws; vulcanized bushings restrict the amount of articulation, uniballs are more maintenance and higher cost to replace, poly bushings are too soft for the amount of force on the lower control arms causing premature wear and noise.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2007-2021 2WD/4WD Toyota Tundra
- CAD designed
- Formed steel bushing gussets
- Internally ribbed with extrusions for weight reduction
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Grease fitting ports for easy servicing
- Zinc plated components for corrosion resistance
- Bump stop plating
- Limit strap tabbing
- Bypass shock tabbing
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Tire Size: 35”
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- Compatible with factory sway bar: Yes
- Bump Stop Size: 2.0 x 2.0
- Coil Over Shock Size: OEM replacement coil overs
- TIRE INFO: If installing 35” tires modifications to the wheel wells and bumper may need to be made for proper tire clearance.
- Boxed plate lower control arms
- Delrin bushings
- Grease fittings
- 1” FK uniballs
- Brushed stainless steel logo plates
- 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Zinc plated bump stop spacers
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Dirt King sticker pack
- Installation instructions
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: