When paired with Icon's RXT rear leaf springs these remote reservoir rear shocks are designed to increase the wheel travel on your 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma.
- Unique side-mounted lower eyelet allows for increased travel while utilizing factory mounting location
- Vehicle-specific tuned shocks provide increased damping and oil volume
- CDC Valve technology allows for 10 settings of quick and easy compression damping adjustment
- Easy-to-adjust detented knobs offer quick adjustability without the use of tools
- 10” aluminum reservoirs provide generous oil and nitrogen volume for consistent damping as shock temperature increases
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Simple and straightforward installation
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting