The DuroBumps DBR35TU rear bump stops for the 2005-2015 (2nd Gen) Toyota Tacoma are designed to be slightly taller than OEM bump stops so that it compresses under load to deaden the impact just prior to the ultimate stop. It will not limit wheel-up travel compared to OEM bump stops. The DBR35TU is designed for stock-height trucks and mild lifts of up to 2 in. (fully loaded).
DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact. With DuroBumps, you’ll gain better off-road control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops and eliminate the “shell-shock” effect experienced when hitting larger bumps.
- Vehicle Fitment: 2005-2015 (2nd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- Bump Stop Position: Rear Bump Stops
- Lift & Shock Size: 0” – 3”+ (Non-Long Travel) (recommended for OEM size rear shock, equivalent to OEM size bump stop)
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as secondary coil springs, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily installs under the U-bolts in the same location as OEM bump stops, ensuring a proper fit with no modifications
- No loss of up travel – Direct OEM replacement with no loss of suspension/wheel-up travel
- Increased suspension life – Greatly extends the service life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load applied from suspension bottom-outs. DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals for shocks and leaf-pack bushings
- Small, compact, application specific – Designed for specific truck models. No “universal fit” spacers required
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials
- Provided mounting hardware – Powder-coated steel mounting plates and JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and nuts are provided with every set of DuroBumps
Toyota Tacoma U-Bolt Flip Kit:
Upgrade your rear OEM Thin U-bolts and mounting plate by purchasing our new 3/8″ Steel Plate U-Bolt Flip Kit. Our 3/8″ steel plates are extra heavy-duty with bent ends and tough powder coat finish to prevent corrosion. Flip kits include (x4) heavy-duty OME 9/16″ Black U-Bolts. With DuroBumps rear bump stops combined with our very own U-Bolt Flip Kit you will have the ultimate combination in performance, strength and style.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: