Delta Joint Retrofit Kit for 2004-Current Ford F150 using ICON Tubular, ICON Billet or non-ICON upper control arms utilizing a 1" uniball.
- Retrofit kits allow for installation of Delta Joint into wide range of aftermarket upper control arms using a 1" uniball
- Retrofit kits include a pair of Delta Joints, retaining rings, and a supply of anti-seize
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball
- Sealed design and zinc plated housing protects Delta Joint from the elements, road salts, and other debris
- Metal on metal internals and a greasable design for maximum longevity and noise-free operation
- Capable of high angularity required for lifted applications
- Carburized taper pin provides increased corrosion resistance, decreased internal friction, and less chance of thread galling on assembly
- Pullout strength greater than comparable industry standard uniball
- Application specific taper pins for precise fit across a wide range of vehicles
TECH INFO FOR NON ICON ARMS:
- Replaces all WSSX16, AWX16, WC16, WE16, WSSB16, WR16, ABW16 uniballs with a 2.125" outside diameter and 1" height
- Retrofit kits are designed for use only on listed applications using stock length upper control arms.
- Fitment verification is the duty of the installer! Failure to cycle suspension and check for bind issues may lead to component failure and/or injury. Professional installation required.
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!