Camburg's KINETIK Series Billet Upper Control Arms for the 2004-2020 Ford F150 eliminate your F150's weak OEM ball-joints and increases usable wheel travel.
Like Camburg's tubular arms they use a larger FK 1.25” uniball that has a PTFE liner for increased strength and mis-alignment for maximum useable wheel travel. Made in the USA these are far superior to the cheaper and smaller imports other companies use. Adapting the uniball to the spindle/knuckle is done using model specific spacers that match the factory taper precisely. These are machined from heat-treated stainless steel and are a one piece design for increased strength. No drilling or modifications are needed. The 1.25” uniball gives these upper control arms the ability to run a larger and stronger 9/16” 12 point bolt with a low profile bolt-on uniball cap to resist the elements.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
- CAD/CAM engineered
- FK 7/8″ heim joints for adjustable camber and caster
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Anodized and laser etched
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Camburg Billet Upper Arms
- Bolt-on Uniball Caps
- FK 7/8″ Heim Joints
- FK 1.25″ Uniballs
- Heat-treated stainless steel uniball and heim spacers
- Grade 8 and AN Aircraft Hardware
- Track Width: Stock
- Wheel Size: 17-20 in
- Max Backspacing: 5.75 in
- When running 35″ tires you need a zero offset wheel so the tire doesn’t rub on the upper arm at full turn. When running a 33″ tire you can run a +18 positive offset wheel for better tire clearance at the fender. Tire size is dependent on how much lift is achieved from coilovers.
- Note: factory 20″ wheels will not clear the upper arm and may require a wheel spacer. We highly recommend aftermarket wheels with the correct offset with all our Ford kits for optimum performance and fit.