If you have our SDHQ Built Main Billet Battery Terminal Upgrade kit you need our SDHQ Built Billet Battery Terminal Protection Kit!
Our terminal protection kit was designed and engineered in house at SDHQ for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish.
Why do I need this protection kit?
If you are working under the hood of your vehicle our terminal protection kit will protect your billet battery terminals and reduce the likelihood of short circuiting
This protection kit will only work with SDHQ's Main Billet Battery Terminal Upgrade Kit (SDHQ-02-3003-T2).
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Includes negative and positive protection boots
- Injection Molded from ExxonMobil Santoprene
- Terminal Post Washers seal out acid fumes and are impregnated with corrosion preventative
- Meets Ford WSD-M2D380-A1 and Chrysler MS-AR-100 CGN
- Superior chemical / heat resistance (275°F), and flexibility even at low temperatures to −76 °F.
- Protective Positive Boot
- Protective Negative Boot
- Red Post Washer
- Black Post Washer