Baja Designs' LP6 Pro is a 6-inch powerhouse featuring a total of 10,300 lumens and a 200° spread of useable LED light. The LP6 features 8,600 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of Baja Designs' patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP6 integrates Baja Designs' proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
With an amber day-time running light, low power, and high power mode, the LP6 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
- (2) Baja Designs LP6 Pro Lights
- Wiring Harness (640172)
SPECS (PER LIGHT):
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 90W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.14W / 0.3A
- Dimensions: 6.5" Height / 6.5" Width / 3.2" Depth
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
The Baja Designs LP9 / LP6 Pro Harness Includes:
- Wiring harness with plug and play Deutsch style connectors
- Built in splitter to power two LP9 or LP6 Lights
- Large automotive style ring terminals
- 3-position, 30amp DC Rated, DPDT, On-Off-On Switch to operate high and low beam independently
- Extra wire lead with splice connector to operate amber daytime running light (DRL)
- 20A/40A Relay & 30 amp inline fuse
- 12 foot length for battery to instrument cluster
- 15 foot length for instrument cluster to light mounting location
|Part Number||Lens Configuration||Beam Pattern|
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.