The OnX6 + LED light bar integrates Baja Designs’ trademarked High Speed Spot™ reflector, the same one used by Baja Designs' Team of Enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED Light Bar on the planet.
In addition, the OnX6 + LED light bar adopts industry standard sizing and is now compatible with aftermarket mounting systems.
- OnX6+ 10-50" LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Hi-Low Dongle
|Bar Length (in.)||Lumens||Wattage/Amps|
|10"||(High) 12,460 (Low) 9,230 Utilizing 6 LEDs||(High) 108W / 8.4A (Low) 80W / 5.7A|
|20"||(High) 24,920 (Low) 18,460 Utilizing 12 Cree LEDs||(High) 216W / 16.6A (Low) 160W / 12.0A|
|30"||(High) 31,910 (Low) 25,450 Utilizing 18 Cree LEDs||(High) 281W / 21.7A (Low) 225W / 17.1A|
|40"||(High) 38,900 (Low) 32,440 Utilizing 24 Cree LEDs||(High) 346W / 26.8A (Low) 290W / 22.4A|
|50"||39,430 Utilizing 30 Cree LEDs||355W / 28.2A|
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
BATTERY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (BMT):
Baja Designs’ new Battery Management Technology (BMT) is a game-changing feature designed to keep your lights running at your vehicles maximum potential. This additional protection allows us to drive our LEDs and circuit boards harder, without risk of failure or damage. When your vehicle’s voltage drops below 13.5v, your light will begin to gradually dim until voltage is stabilized. BMT eliminates flickering under low voltage and protects your vehicles wiring and electrical system from dangerous current spikes.
- Elimination Of Flickering at Low Voltage
- Added Protection to Vehicle Wiring and Systems
- Protection from Dangerous Current Spikes
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.