Baja Designs' XL Linkable Bumper Kit for the 2021-Current Ford F150 is a great aftermarket accessory for all of your off-road adventures; having a premium LED lighting packaging is essential for your safety as giving you the confidence you need to tackle any dark trail that comes your way.
With the fully customizable and race-inspired XL linkable kit, the 5 XL linkable kit will give you all the output you need to pierce through the night. A pre-load support bracket is included to ensure stiffness in the most extreme terrain.
This kit includes powder-coated bumper mounts/brackets, stainless-steel hardware, a stand-alone toggle switch harness, or an upfitter harness that utilizes the Ford OEM upfitter switches (see product options).
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021 Ford F150
TECH NOTE: This lightbar may interfere with a portion of the viewing window in front facing camera equipped vehicles.
- Lumens: 18,900 Utilizing 24 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 156W / 12A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- x1 XL Sport Spot LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Driving/Combo LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Wide Cornering LED Light
- x5 XL Sport Rock Guards
- Vehicle Specific Mounts
- Harnesses (Toggle Switch Or Upfitter Style Wiring)
In the product options you can select what style of wiring option you want either toggle switch or upfitter
- TOGGLE SWITCH/NON-UPFITTER OPTION: The included wiring harness is a rocker switch style that can be activated inside the cab of the vehicle.
- UPFITTER OPTION: The included wiring harness is an upfitter style designed to be tied into either your vehicles factor upfitter system or a Switch-Pros unit.
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)