Baja Designs' XL Linkable Kit for the bumper of the 2021-Current Ford Bronco includes 6 XL Sports, Links, mounting brackets specific to the Bronco, upfitter or toggle switch style wiring harness and rock guards. This kit is a turn key aftermarket LED system for the Ford Bronco owner that is looking to drastically improve the looks and performance of their Ford Bronco.
- 2021-Current Ford Bronco with plastic or steel bumper (see product options)
- TECH NOTE: This lightbar kit may interfere with a portion of the viewing window in front facing camera equipped vehicles.
- 18,900 Utilizing 24 LEDs
- 156w / 12A
- x2 XL Sport Spot LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Driving/Combo LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Wide Cornering LED Light
- x6 XL Sport Rock Guards
- Bronco Mounting Brackets
- Harness with Toggle Switch or Upfitter (see product options)
|Part#||Bumper Configuration||Wiring Style|
|Plastic Bumper||Toggle Switch|
|Steel Bumper||Toggle Switch|
In the product options you can select what style of wiring option you want either toggle switch or upfitter
- TOGGLE SWITCH/NON-UPFITTER OPTION: The included wiring harness is a rocker switch style that can be activated inside the cab of the vehicle.
- UPFITTER OPTION: The included wiring harness is an upfitter style designed to be tied into either your vehicles factor upfitter system or a Switch-Pros unit.
BAJA DESIGNS BEAM PATTERNS:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)