Baja Design's SAE Fog Light Kit for the 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma is based off of Baja Design's Squadron series lights.
While there are many visual characteristics that stayed the same the pattern, and circuitry are optimized in order to give our SAE light a street legal punch! Baja Designs put this light through rigorous tests to ensure that it would be an upgrade from most LED, HID, and Halogen factory fog lights.
- Brackets / Hardware
- SAE Squadrons
- Plug and Play Adapter
Baja Designs Features:
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (Per Light):
- Lumens: 2,480 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 22W / 1.6A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)