WARN ZEON 12 Like nothing you have ever seen before. The WARN ZEON 12 is the face of winching. Bolt one on, and you will be ready for anything.
A top choice for those with heavily-loaded off-road vehicles, the ZEON 12 features innovative design, increased performance and durability, steel rope, and a hefty 12,000 lb. single-line pulling capacity. The ZEON 12 is a pulling machine you can rely on to rescue you-or your buddies, from nearly anything.
- PN 89120
- 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 80 ft of durable 3/8 in galvanized steel wire rope.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately).
- Gear train and motor deliver reliable pulling power that is fast, and quieter than ever.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
ZEON 12 Specs
- Part number: 89120 (12V)
- Part number: 90666 (24V) does not include wire rope
- Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) single-line
- Motor: series wound, 12V DC, 24V DC
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12 ft (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 3.15 inch/9.0 inch (80mm/229mm)
- Weight (kit shipping): 98 lbs. (44 kg)
- Rope: 3/8 inch x 80 ft (9.52mm x 24.38m) steel
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72 inch (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
- Warranty: Limited lifetime