According to Swepco, this 164 extreme pressure grease replaces the normal Swepco 101 and eliminates the necessity of mixing with Bel Ray Anti-Seize.
SWEPCO 164 Ultra EP Open Gear Lube has been specifically formulated to meet the unique challenges of lubricating a wide range of exposed gears, including swing gears on cranes, ring gears on rotary kilns, gearing on draglines and in quarries, foundries and many other operations. Superior protection for heavily loaded exposed gearing. Advanced overbased complex calcium sulfonate gelling chemistry delivers exceptional load carrying characteristics. This state-of-the-art gelling system also yields superior mechanical stability, an inherently high dropping point, reduced wear and excellent resistance to water and corrosion.
- Advanced overbased complex calcium sulfonate gelling chemistry delivers exceptional load carrying performance
- Superior mechanical stability and shear resistance
- Inherently high dropping point of 580F (300C)
- Excellent water and corrosion resistance
- Unmatched adhesion to metal surfaces