King Shocks are sold individually
RZR-XP900 2/4 SEAT FRONT 2.0 PIGGYBACK COILOVER W/ADJUSTER
King Shocks custom tuned, UTV performance shock kit gives your Polaris RZR XP900 unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each side x side shock kit was developed with punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate. UTV shock kits available for stock height or long travel aftermarket suspensions provide easy bolt-on installation and adjustable ride height.
- Collapsed Length: 15.507
- Extended Length: 23.308"
- Reservoir: Piggy Back w/Compression Adjuster
- Style: Internal Bypass
- Beautifully anodized aircraft quality billet aluminum construction.
- Clearly marked, ergonomic knob design is easy to use even while wearing gloves.
- Individual detents make each click of adjustment easy to feel while turning. Each of the twenty levels of adjustment offers precise compression damping control ranging from very soft to very firm.
- Wide range compression adjuster can be retro-fitted to existing King Shocks.
- Reservoir mount bolts securely to the shock and includes a quad sealed fluid transfer tube.
- Machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and ride height adjustments.
- Large 3/4" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Bolt on installation available in stock lengths or extended versions for long travel suspensions.
- Integrated piggyback style mounted light weight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- Urethane foam bump stop included to cushion when bottoming.
- Aluminum components are machined from aircraft quality billet. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
KING ADJUSTER OVERVIEW:
King compression Adjusters have a single knob to quickly make adjustments to mid speed compression, resulting in changes to ride comfort and performance. In addition to helping you dial in the perfect ride, they improve the function of the shock and can also save you countless hours of suspension tuning.