RZR-XP1000 2/4 SEAT FRONT 2.5 INTERNAL BYPASS PIGGYBACK COILOVER W/ADJUSTER
King Shocks custom tuned UTV performance shock kit gives your Polaris RZR XP1000 unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each side x side shock kit was developed with punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate. UTV shock kits available for stock height or long travel aftermarket suspensions provide easy bolt-on installation and adjustable ride height.
- Collapsed Length: 16.750"
- Extended Length: 25.125"
- Reservoir: Piggy Back w/Compression Adjuster
- Style: Internal Bypass
- 100% Bolt on installation to stock vehicles
- Large 2.5 inch shock zinc plated cylinders
- 3 inch I.D. dual rate spring
- Wide Range Compression Adjustable. Clearly marked billet adjuster knob offers 20 positive clicks of finely tuned adjustment
- Internal Bypass (IBP) dual piston position sensitive damping, which provides excellent slow speed response and superior high speed damping with a highly effective suspension arresting bump zone
- Piggyback style mounted front, Hose Remote mounted rear light weight anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs
- Optional Rear Finned Reservoirs extruded from 6061 aluminum and hard anodized dissipate heat quickly to reduce shock oil temps
- 7/8 inch diameter hard chromed shafts
- Urethane foam bumps
- Steel Teflon lined spherical bearing
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable and revalveable
KING ADJUSTER OVERVIEW:
King compression Adjusters have a single knob to quickly make adjustments to mid speed compression, resulting in changes to ride comfort and performance. In addition to helping you dial in the perfect ride, they improve the function of the shock and can also save you countless hours of suspension tuning.