Built for enthusiasts and professionals –Introducing MPVI3 by HP Tuners, the fastest and most sophisticated OBDII interface device to date.
Get equipped with the most inclusive scanning, logging, and calibration package in the industry. Connect > MPVI3 is an advanced OBDII interface tool, that connects your vehicle’s control modules to our VCM Suite software. Read > Run complete diagnostics, monitor vehicle performance, read from various vehicle control modules, and more in VCM Suite. Edit > Optimize your performance, fuel economy, or whatever your vehicle goals may be in VCM Editor with a multitude of defined parameters. Write > When you are ready, license and tune any vehicle currently supported by HP Tuners with the fastest read and write speeds available. Drive >>>
- Tune all the toys in your garage or shop. Tune your tow rig, your weekend racecar, your side-by-side, your daily driver, and any other HP Tuners-supported vehicle with a single MPVI3 device — courtesy of our credit-based licensing system.
- All eyes on your data. Connect your MPVI3 device to VCM Suite, combining the forces of VCM Scanner and VCM Editor, to view all your most important diagnostic and performance data with customizable charts, graphics, tables, gauges, and more.
- Pro is the new standard. Take advantage of all the Pro Feature Set benefits now standard with MPVI3, like standalone data logging with twice the storage at 8GB.
- Faster Data Logging than ever before. Just when you thought it couldn’t be faster, we beat our own record. Experience even faster data logging with MPVI3.
- The HP Tuners’ Ecosystem. The HP Tuners’ calibration and motorsports experience starts with MPVI3. Connect your device to VCM Suite for diagnostics and calibration, TrackAddict and Race Render to capture your track days, PROLINK+ to seamlessly integrate additional sensors, and more.
Verify vehicle tuning support on our Vehicle Page before purchasing your MPVI3 device.
MPVI3 and VCM SUITE
|All Vehicles||Scan DTCs (check engine light)|
|All Vehicles||View Critical Diagnostic Data|
|All Vehicles||Standalone Data logging|
|Supported Vehicles (1)||Read, Edit, Save, and Write to a vehicle control module|
|Supported Vehicles (2)||Gear + Tire Wizard Special Function|
|Supported Vehicles (3)||Access to other special functions in the VCM|
|Supported Vehicles (3)||Reset Various Engine and Transmission Adaptives|