Factor 55's HitchLink 2.5 will accept both ¾ and 7/8 shackles and features a machined radius on the shackle mount hole for soft shackle compatibility.
It can be oriented inside the hitch receiver allowing the shackle tab to be parallel to the bumper or vertical depending on its desired need. It also eliminates the need to use a receiver sleeve to downsize your receiver to a 2” adapter. Rated at 18,000 lbs. Ultimate Failure at 69,000 lbs.
NO NEED TO SLEEVE Class V hitch receivers to weaker Class III and Class IV.
- Lightweight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- Weighs only 3.6 lbs pounds
- Rated at 18000 pounds
- Ultimate failure at 69,000 pounds
- Fits standard Class V 2.5 inch receivers
- Fits common ¾” (7/8” pin) and 7/8” (1” pin) screw pin shackles/D-rings
- Available in the Military Specification Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray
- Cross drilled hitch pin attachment (vertical or horizontal shackle pin axis)
- Never exceed factory receiver hitch pull rating
- Always use a quality steel alloy 5/8” hitch pin
- Always pull in line with the hitch, do not bind or side load the shackle
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: