The Wilco Offroad Hitchgate™ Offset spare tire carrier universally fits on virtually all vehicles with a Class III hitch receiver. This swing-away, spare tire carrier mounts to any 2-inch receiver and is perfect for SUVs, Jeeps, vans and pickups.
This tough tire carrier secures up to a 40-inch spare tire while maintaining ground clearance, and minimal change in departure angles when driving off-road. Release a single latch pin and it opens wide for full access to the vehicle’s cargo space. The Hitchgate also maintains the vehicle’s towing capabilities with an integrated Class IV receiver.
- Carry up to a 40-inch tire on full size trucks
- Compatible with most vehicles equipped with a 2-inch hitch receiver
- Maintain access to receiver for towing and hitch-mounted accessories
- Integrated Hi-Lift mount and hardware
- Anti-closing pin
- Rotopax compatible fuel mount options
- Zero offset or shallow offset (high positive offset) wheels may require an additional wheel spacer.
- 4.5″ of clearance required from center of hitch pin hole rearward for it to be compliant with wedge lock system. You may need to relocate spare tire from underneath or modify to gain the necessary clearance.