80% Alcohol antiseptic topical solution to help reduce bacteria that can cause disease. Lavender scent.
HOW TO USE:
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F). Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F).
- Active: 80% Alcohol v/v, Inactive: Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Purified Water USP, Fragrance
- Do not use: on children less than two months of age or on open skin wounds.
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs as these may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.