Spend your time ripping through the woods, not waiting on your friends. This rugged powersport GPS navigator keeps your groups in touch and on track.
- The included Group Ride Radio allows tracking for up to 20 riders with no cellular coverage needed. Plus, the push-to-talk fist mic1 lets you easily stay in communication with your Group Ride friends. Pair Tread with your helmet or headset (not included) enabled with BLUETOOTH® technology for hands-free communication.
- Purpose-built for all-terrain use, Tread stands up to anything the elements can throw at it. It’s IPX7-rated for water-resistance and built to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance.
- Tread features preloaded topographic and street maps of North America with U.S. Forest Service Roads and trails and Motor Vehicle Use Maps for full-sized 4x4s, side-by-side, ATVs and motorcycles.
- Access public land boundaries for national forests, Bureau of Land Management (BLM), wilderness areas and more. Also, see private land boundaries and landowner information for parcels greater than 4 acres.
- Pair your Tread powersport navigator with one of the compatible inReach global satellite communicators3 (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather.