High-flow Stainless Steel filter ideal for broad fuel applications including Alcohol Methanol, Ethanol, Gasoline and Diesel fuel using mechanical or electric fuel pumps up to 32-GPM.
Max flow filtration for Brushless Gear and Mechanical Fuel Pumps
- High-flow, 40-micron Stainless Steel cleanable element.
- Stainless Steel element for use with gasoline, Alcohol Methanol, Ethanol and Diesel fuels.
- Suitable prefilter for up to 24-GPM mechanical or electric fuel pumps.
- Flows 9,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1-PSI.
- AN-16 ORB ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters from AN-16 down to AN-08 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters).
- Extreme-Flow filters feature a tough, Hard-Coat Black finish.
- 10″ long x 2-5/8″ diameter.
- Suitable as a prefilter with mechanical or electric pumps up to 24-GPM.