Max flow filtration for Brushless Gear and Mechanical Fuel Pumps High-flow Stainless Steel filter ideal for broad fuel applications including Alcohol Methanol, Ethanol, Gasoline and Diesel fuel using mechanical or electric fuel pumps up to 32-GPM.
- High-flow, 100-micron Stainless Steel cleanable element.
- Ideal for Gasoline, Alcohol Methanol, Ethanol and Diesel fuels.
- Prefilter for up to 12-GPM mechanical or electric fuel pumps.
- Post filter for 32-GPM mechanical fuel injection systems.
- Flows 6,000 lb/hr (12-GPM) with a pressure drop under 1-PSI.
- Flows 12,000 lb/hr (32-GPM) with a pressure drop of 2-PSI.
- AN-16 ORB ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters from AN-16 down to AN-08 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters).
- Extreme-Flow filters feature a tough, Hard-Coat Black finish.
- 10″ long x 2-5/8″ diameter.
- Suitable as a prefilter with mechanical or electric pumps up to 12-GPM.
- Suitable as a post filter for mechanical injection systems with up to 32-GPM mechanical pumps.