Earl's tubing cutter is ideal for cutting all types of hardline tubing (steel, copper, copper/nickel, and stainless steel). Features a replaceable cutting wheel and deburring tool that retracts into the handle. The adjustment wheel features a smooth operation and is rigid to provide a clean cut every time. Ideal for use with Earl's new hardline tubing.
- Cuts 1/8" to 1-3/8" Diameter
- Smooth Adjustment Operation
- Includes Deburring Tool that Retracts into Handle
- Works w/ Steel, Copper, and Copper/Nickel, and Stainless Steel Tubing
- Heavy Duty Replaceable Cutter Wheel
- Yellow w/ Black Handle
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: