Eaton's E-Locker, Toyota 9.5" IFS Electrically-Actuated Locking Rear Differential
The E-Locker is an electronic, selectable differential for drivers that want full control and traction on demand.
E-Locker internal gears are net-forged, providing the strength and durability necessary for off-road and recreational driving. Its electronic control also provides added reliability over similar air-actuated products.
- Driver controlled push-button operation
- Positive-electronic locking mechanism
- Net-forged gears for maximum strength and durability
- Sends all available torque to both wheels equally upon driver command, providing maximum traction to overcome challenging terrain
- Differential: Toyota 9.5"
- Axle Splines: 32
- 2007-Present Toyota Tundra w/ 4.6L 1UR-FE or 4.7L 2UZ-FE
- 1998-2007 Toyota Landcruiser HZJ105 FZJ105
- 1998-2007 Toyota Landcruiser UZJ100 HDJ100 FZJ100
- 1999-2007 Lexus LX470
- 1998-2003 Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon
- 1998-2007 Toyota Cygnus
- 1999-Present Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series HZJ71 HZJ76 HZJ78 HZJ79 HDJ78 HDJ79
- 1999-Present Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series FZJ71 FZJ74 FZJ76 FZJ78 FZJ79
- 2007-Present Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series VDJ76 VDJ78 VDJ79, GRJ71 GRJ76 GRJ78 GRG79
- 2001-2008 Toyota Landcruiser Machito (Venezuela)
- 2001-2008 Toyota Landcruiser Burbuja and Autana (Venezuela)
- 2008-Present Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series GRJ200 URJ200 VDJ200
- 2008-Present Lexus LX570