The award winning DashLink app is a plug-n-play, virtual dashboard display system for your vehicle that’s easy to install and fun to use. It enables you to capitalize on AutoMeter’s years of instrumentation and data acquisition expertise so you are in control and in-the-know about what is going on with your vehicle. It turns your Apple (iOS) or Android enabled device into an advanced display and monitoring system. From monitoring vehicle and engine performance, to tracking fuel economy levels, reading and clearing vehicle trouble codes, to managing check engine lights, the AutoMeter DashLink puts you in control.
Harness the accuracy and precision of AutoMeter gauges in an advanced hardware and software package that provides instantaneous feedback to you about how your vehicle is performing. Customize the look and feel of your virtual dashboard with an easy to use interface. Determine exactly what you want to see and how you want it displayed with the DashLink app.
Data log what your vehicle is doing, determine: 0-60, ¼ mile, horsepower, and braking performance. Map where you vehicle has been, how it performed, and how many G’s you experienced with real time track mapping. Monitor your fuel economy/MPG, see how long your vehicle has idled, how many aggressive accelerations or braking events have occurred, and how your vehicle was driven. Instantly read, diagnose and clear engine codes and clear troublesome Check Engine lights, all with the easy to use plug-n-play functionality of the DashLink system.
The AutoMeter DashLink is the most accurate, easiest to use vehicle display solution in the market.
--- SEMA Show Award Winner best mobile electronics product.
--- Four-time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DashLink supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
Take advantage of the power of your vehicle’s on board diagnostic system!
Get the benefit of a comprehensive gauge set without the complication or expense of a typical installation.
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- Engine speed
- Corrected vehicle speed
- Open/closed loop
- Boost/vacuum combo gauge
- Acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
- Instant fuel economy
- Average fuel economy
- Average fuel economy over 3 time periods
- Distance to empty
- Time to empty
- Fuel level %
- Fuel remaining in tank
- Fuel flow rate gauge
- Timing (spark advance)
- Engine coolant temp.
- Intake air temp.
- Ambient air temp.
- Manifold absolute pressure
- Mass airflow
- Fuel trims, short and long term
- Percent engine load
- Catalyst temp.
- Fuel pressure
- Lambda gauge
- Air/fuel ratio (AFR)
DashLink also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- Distance travelled
- Fuel consumed
- Average fuel economy
- Fuel cost
- Elapsed time
- Drive time
- Average carbon dioxide emission rate
- Total carbon dioxide emission
- Start date & time
- Number of fill-ups
- Average fuel flow rate
- Average driving speed
- Average trip speed
- Average boost/vacuum
- Average engine speed
- Max acceleration
- Max engine power and torque at wheels
- Number of stops
- Max fuel flow rate
- Max speed
- Idle time
- Max boost/vacuum
- Max engine speed
- Max braking acceleration
- Max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skid pad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics. Find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data