The 3.5 Brushless Gear pump provides the Pro-Series Fuel Pump performance the world has come to trust and depend on, now available with the latest Spur-Gear pumping mechanism and brushless-motor technology. Built for up to 90 psi of sustained pressure, this new pump supports Pro-Series flow at higher pressures with minimal drop in flow. This new brushless spur-gear pump is able to move more fuel and sustain higher pressures without failure.
- The Pro-Series performance you expect and more:
Fuel injected engines:
up to 2400 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1800 FWHP – forced air induction
Up to 2600 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 2000 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel injected engines:
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional Pro-Series pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
EFI Rated flow of 1,250 lbs./hr. @ 40 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,350 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts