When you are in the Baja as much as Neal Technologies, you know that having great communications means having a great antenna. Mounting that antenna has always been a choice between a temporary magnetic base mount or the dreaded drilling a large hole in the top of your truck. We knew that there had to be a better way and not only did we find it, we patented it too!
The Third Brake Light Antenna Mount is simple to install and can be done with a minimal amount of tools. Of course we provide installation instructions (see link above) to make installation as easy as possible.
- SUPER EASY TO INSTALL
- NO LARGE HOLE TO DRILL IN THE TOP OF YOUR CAB
- BETTER THAN A MAGNETIC MOUNT
- SUPER STRONG, BAJA TESTED
The Third Brake Light Antenna Mount features a lot of great benefits:
- Save your Roof allows for an effective and simple way to attach an antenna at the back of the cab of your truck - without drilling a hole!
- High-mount Location is the optimal location for maximum antenna effectiveness.
- Weather-tight Seal gasket on the back-side of the mounting flange creates a weather-tight seal against the cab.
- 15-foot Co-axial Cable that is easy to run inside the cab above the head liner and then routed to various locations for your radio install.
- Industry Standard Connectors with an NMO-style antenna base that is connected to fifteen feet of co-axial cable terminated with a PL-259 male UHF connector that works with a wide-range of popular radios on the market.