BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tubes Hot and Cold Side
The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence while increasing horsepower and torque with lower EGT's.
- +6HP / +17 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY silicone for heat-resistance and durability
- Bolt-on Kit fits both aFe & OEM intercoolers
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: