The 1998-2007 Lexus LX470 has a compact torsion bar IFS front suspension, and requires a lot of work to be done in a small space. When lift is added via torsion bar adjustment there is even more spring energy that must be absorbed to adequately control the vehicle. Keeping this in mind, those looking to achieve 0-3" of lift (aftermarket upper control required) can install the Stage 3 shock system for maximum suspension travel and performance with tuning adjustability. ICON engineers have developed a unique 2.5” diameter shock system, with remote reservoirs front and rear, that can handle these demands. 2.5" reservoir shocks front and rear ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during extended offroad use. With a lower spherical rod end bearing and heavy duty upper stem bushings, deflection is kept to a minimum for precise control of the suspension even under high loads. ICON's CDC Valve upgrade is included in this stage front and rear for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 settings from soft to hard.
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Remote reservoirs provided for extended shock damping performance
- ICON CDCV equipped shocks front and rear for fully adjustable tuneability of your shocks
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- No cutting or welding necessary for install
- 57802CP (QTY: 1) | 91-07 LAND CRUISER 80/100 0-3" REAR 2.5 VS RR CDCV PAIR
- 57807CP (QTY: 1) | 98-07 LAND CRUISER 100 SERIES 0-3" FRONT 2.5 VS RR CDCV PAIR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your vehicle.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: