Previous to DuroBumps replacement bushings, the only option for 1st Gen Tacoma owners was to replace the entire metal diff mount bracket which is only available from the Toyota Dealership.
With DuroBumps replacement differential bracket bushings, easily replace worn OEM bushings in the front diff bracket mount. Worn differential bushings can cause excessive movement of the front diff and potentially cause vibrations.
- Vehicle Fitment: 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
- Bump Stop Position: Replacement Differential Bushing
- Direct rubber replacement differential bushings – DuroBumps differential bushings replace worn-out OEM front differential bushings. Solid rubber construction for long service life.
- Maintained C.V. angle – Worn bushings allow the front differential to move when 4-wheeling under load. DuroBumps replacement bushings eliminate movement and maintain OEM C.V. geometry.
- Reduced road vibration – Worn differential bushings can transfer drive-train vibration throughout the vehicle, including noticeable vibration inside the truck cab.
- Easy installation – Easy replacement of front differential bushings with minimal tools required.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: