This is the true, Jack of all trades suspension system offering the most on-road comfort of any short-arm system in the Carli lineup. The Dominator 3.0 system for the 1994-2002 Ram 2500 and 3500 rides better than any other system on the road while boasting off-road manners that make the truck feel half its size. This is the end of our “all-around” Suspension Systems; anything above the 3.0” King will sacrifice on-road ride for off-road capability. For the customer looking for the best balance of on and off-road capability, without leaning too far in either direction, wanting to maintain the factory short arms (ability to return to stock), this system is the perfect candidate.
- Front Lift:3.0"
- Rear Lift: 1-2"
- Front Travel: 10"
- Rear Travel: 12"
- Shock Diameter: 3.0
- Tire Fitment: 35"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DMRC-03-H: Multi-Rate Coils
- CS-DD30SPKG-94: Carli Tuned King 3.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks, Stainless Shafts, Short Reservoir Mounts, Limit Straps
- CS-DFST475: Fabricated Shock Tower
- CS-D30GUSSET: Rear Shock Gusset Kit
- CS-HOLESAWKIT-4.5: 4" Hole Saw and Arbor
SWAY BAR OPTIONS
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Sway Bar option to form a complete system.
- SWAY BAR END LINKS 1994-1998 RAM 2500 AND 3500
- Machined out of 17-4 Stainless Steel
- FK Bearing, Chromoly Rod-End
- Used on 1994-1998 trucks ("Cobra" style), 0-3" lift
- SWAY BAR END LINKS 1998.5-2009 RAM 2500 AND 3500
- In-house machined 17-4 Stainless Steel
- 1/2" FK Chromoly Rod-End
- For trucks with 0-3" of front lift - 1998.5-2009.
Your truck will sit 2.5”-3” higher in the front (year/cab configuration dependent) with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted 2” via the Full Progressive Leaf Pack (We recommend against the add-a-pack). The optional Full Progressive Leaf Pack is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED as it’s with what this system was tuned. This spring pack replaces the entire factory leaf spring assembly increasing travel and drastically increasing comfort throughout the entire usable travel stroke at the cost of a 15% payload reduction from a standard 2500. This payload reduction can be supplemented back to factory 3500 SRW capacity with the addition of the Long Travel Airbags for the best of both worlds; ride quality and payload capacity/load control.
WHEEL AND TIRE INFO:
This system will fit up to a 35” tire with Extended Control Arms – We recommend wheels with 5.75-6” of backspacing. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.