Icon's dual rate 3" spring system for the 1991-1997 Toyota Land Cruiser offers an initial soft ride zone with an aggressive 2nd rate to help prevent bottoming out. These ICON springs have a dual stage powder coat process to help prevent corrosion and are shot peened and pre-set to prevent sagging.
Also included are longer urethane bumpstops that have a more progressive bottom out, and sway bar drop brackets to compliment the additional travel. All ICON shocks are engineered to be the correct length offering maximum droop and compression travel, then tuned to work hand in hand with these springs for the best available on and offroad performance.
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- No change in towing capacity
- Level stance front to rear
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications