Our SDHQ Built Switch-Pros Power Module Mount for the 2022-Current Toyota Tundra allows you to mount the power module component of the Switch-Pros SP-9100 or RCR-FORCE-12 in your Tundra's engine compartment.
One unique feature of our power module mount is that it allows you to mount a REDARC Solar Regulator with your Switch-Pros Power Module. This mount also includes a low-profile battery hold down.
The mount is water jet cut and formed from 1/8” Aluminum. The battery hold-down is water jet cut and formed from 3/16” Aluminum.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current Toyota Tundra
- SWITCH-PROS MOUNTING LOCATION: Locates the Switch-Pros SP-9100 or RCR-Force-12 to the front of the battery
- REDARC SOLAR REGULATOR: Locates the REDARC Solar Regulator to the top of the battery
- SWITCH PROS FITMENT: Switch-Pros SP-9100 or RCR-FORCE-12
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish.
- Compatible with mounting a Switch-Pros SP-9100 or RCR-Force-12, and a REDARC Solar Regulator. Includes a low-profile battery hold down
- Locates the Switch-Pros SP-9100 or RCR-Force-12 to the front of the battery.
- Locates the REDARC Solar Regulator to the top of the battery.
- Bolt on installation, no modifications required
- The mount is Water Jet cut and formed from 1/8” Aluminum. The battery hold down is Water Jet cut and formed from 3/16” Aluminum
- Simple and clean solution for mounting the Switch Pros Power Module
- Anodized black and laser engraved SDHQ Logo
- (1) SDHQ Built Toyota Tundra Switch Pros Power Module Mount
- SDHQ Built Battery Hold Down
- (1) Hardware Kit
SWITCH PROS FITMENT:
- This mount is designed to work with the Switch-Pros SP-9100 or RCR-FORCE-12 Power Module