RCI Off-Road Engine Skid Plate for the '22-23 Toyota Tundra will protect your 3rd Gen Tundra from underbody damage.
Whether sliding over rocks or hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, many of your vehicles most expensive components are completely exposed below and underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many Tundra drivers have been looking for skid plates for daily driving, overlanding, and offroad. Whether you use your vehicle for work or play, we have an option that will work for your application. RCI’s Tundra skid plates are available in two popular options:
- Material: 10ga Steel, or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Steel-heavy duty black powder coat finish; Aluminum-bare aluminum
10ga Steel- Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
1/4” Aluminum- Excellent all around protection for daily drivers, stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet just as strong.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra 4x4
- *Not compatible with 4″+ drop bracket lift kits (Does work with all 1-3″ coilover lift kits)
- Protects power steering unit, front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, and radiator
- Compatible with all 22+ 4×4 Tundra models
- 6 Mounting points for extra durability
- Mounts to radiator cross-member without interfering with aftermarket bumpers, hidden winch, etc.
- Compatible with electronic actuated lower air dam
- Two piece design for simple installation and removal with basic hand tools
- Easy access to oil filter by removal of access door using only two bolts
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: