ICON's Billet Aluminum Rear Trailing Arms for the 2022-Current Toyota Tundra are a great replacement for weak factory lower links. These trailing arms are light, strong, and have been engineered to increase the off-road ride quality of the vehicle. Constructed out of 6061 CNC-machined billet aluminum, these arms stand out when bolted up on the vehicle.
They include JM16-1T FK Rod Ends that have a load rating of over 40,000 lbs of pressure as well as a dual rate bushing on the axle side for excellent articulation characteristics with minimal deflection. A replaceable nylon rock slider is incorporated into the design of the arm to prevent any hang-ups on the trail.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current Toyota Tundra
- On vehicle adjustment for different ride heights and pinion angles using ICON's Double Adjuster System
- Vehicle specific, high clearance design for reduced link contact with obstacles
- Replaceable Nylon Rock Slider to protect the link from damage
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum construction
- Maintenance free, dual durometer bushings for maximum angularity and noise isolation
- On vehicle adjustment for different ride heights and pinion angles
- FK JM16T-1 PTFE-lined rod ends
- No grease dual durometer bushing for maximum angularity and noise isolation