The 2022-Current Toyota Tundra Air Ride Bracket Kit allows for the attachment of the rear ride height sensor linkages for the Toyota Load-leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension to the ICON billet rear upper links.
This bracket kit is required for all rear air equipped Tundras when installing the ICON 22-Current Tundra Billet Rear Upper Link Kit. The quality stainless-steel brackets ensure a solid mount to the billet rear upper links and are compatible with both the OE sensor links or the ICON Air Ride Link Kit.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current Toyota Tundra
- Attaches sensor linkages for Toyota Load-Leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension to ICON billet rear upper links
- Compatible with OE sensor links or ICON Air Ride Link Kit, part number 55152
- Laser cut and CNC formed stainless steel construction
- All mounting hardware included
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with 22-Current Toyota Tundra sub-models equipped with Toyota Load-Leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension
- TECH NOTE: Requires installation with ICON Billet Rear Upper Link Kit, part number 54102