ICON's 3.0 Series Rear Shocks with CDCV for 2022-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tundra are designed to take the off-road capability of the Tundra to new levels by increasing wheel travel by up to 20% and significantly improving the damping ability of the rear shocks, while being compatible with rear lift heights up to 1" over stock.
These 3.0 Series Rear Shocks are designed as an OEM shock replacement, making installation a simple and straightforward bolt-on affair. Compatible with rear lift heights from 0-1” over stock allowing for the fitment of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations.
WHY DO I NEED 3.0 SHOCKS?:
ICON's 3.0 Series shocks boast 50% more piston surface area compared to 2.5 Series shocks. This translates into increased stability and vehicle control at the extremes of off-road use, with benefits also making themselves apparent in on-road driving conditions. Increased internal oil volume and more external surface area compared to 2.5 Series Shocks offer improved heat dissipation and resistance to shock fade under hard use.
Reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current 2WD/4WD (3rd Gen) Toyota Tundra
- REAR LIFT HEIGHT: 0-1"
- Advertised lift height ranges are based on a stock equiped vehicle. Increasing the weight of vehicle due to accessories will alter lift range.
- Wheel and Tire Fitment: 35X12.50 ON 17x8.5” WIDE WHEEL W/ 5.75” BACK SPACE
- Lift Heights indicated are for stock equipped vehicles
- Not compatible with hybrid models
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Load-leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension.
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
- Not compatible with Tundra TRD Pro
- Sold In Pairs
- Accomodates 0 to 1" of suspension lift
- 20% increase in rear suspension travel compared to stock
- Vehicle specific design
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- 3” Body diameter for increased oil and larger piston
- 10” CNC machined 6061 aluminum components with a black anodize finish
- PTFE lined bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Rebuildable and Revealable
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated steel shock body
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) allows for end-user compression changes to suit all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations
ICON CDC VALVE OVERVIEW:
ICON's exclusive Compression Damping Control Valves are included for precisely dialing in your suspension performance. CDCV controls fluid flow under compression, allowing you to achieve the perfect tune whether driving on the street, slow-crawling through the rocks or mobbing across the desert at full throttle. When paired with ICON 3.0 Series Coilovers with CDCV on the front, vehicle control can be precisely dialed in front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience.
ICON CDC VALVE FEATURES:
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting