ICON's 3.0 Series Coilovers with CDCV for 2022-2023 (3rd Gen) Toyota Tundra are designed to take the off-road capability of the Tundra to new levels by increasing wheel travel by up to 40% and significantly improving the damping ability of the front shocks.
These 3.0 Series coilovers are designed as an OEM shock replacement, making installation a simple and straightforward bolt-on affair. Built-in ride height adjustability yields 1.25 to 3.5” of front lift height allowing for the fitment of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations.
WHY DO I NEED 3.0 SHOCKS?:
3.0 Series shocks boast 50% more piston surface area in the ride zone of the shock's travel, and 100% in the “Bump Zone”, compared to 2.5 Series shocks. This translates into increased stability and vehicle control at the extremes of off-road use, with benefits also making themselves apparent in on-road driving conditions. The multi-stage hydraulic Bump Zone featured in these 3.0 Series shocks exponentially increases bottom-out resistance as the shock travels through the last 40% of travel, keeping vehicle dynamics in check during those hard hits or unexpected obstacles.
These coilovers are sold in pairs
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-2023 2WD/4WD (3rd Gen) Toyota Tundra
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.25" to 3.5"
- Advertised lift height ranges are based on a stock equiped vehicle. Increasing the weight of vehicle due to accessories will alter lift range.
- Wheel and Tire Fitment: 35X12.50 ON 17x8.5” WIDE WHEEL W/ 5.75” BACK SPACE
- When going over 2 1/4” of lift sway bar drop Part # 55154
- Shocks are fully serviceable. Lift Heights indicated are for stock equipped vehicles
- Not compatible with hybrid models
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Load-leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension.
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
- Not compatible with Tundra TRD Pro
- 2022-Current Tundra SR5 Equipped with TRD Sport Package the lift range will be 2.5-4"
- 40% more travel
- Vehicle specific design
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- 3.0 Body diameter for increased oil and larger piston
- 10” CNC machined 6061 aluminum components with a black anodize finish
- PTFE lined bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Adjustable lift heights 1.25”-3.5”
- 100% Rebuildable and Revealable
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- ICON’s multi-stage, tuneable hydraulic “Bump Zone” exponentially increases bottom-out resistance in the last 40% of compression travel
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) allows for end-user compression changes to suit all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations
ICON CDC VALVE OVERVIEW:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges.
ICON CDC VALVE FEATURES:
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: