Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.0 VS RR (Remote Reservoir) Rear Shock for the 3rd Gen (2022-Current) Toyota Tundra will lift the rear of your Tundra 0-1".
WHY DO I NEED REMOTE RESERVOIRS?
Reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current 2WD/4WD (3rd Gen) Toyota Tundra
- REAR LIFT HEIGHT: 0-1"
- Advertised lift height ranges are based on a stock equiped vehicle. Increasing the weight of vehicle due to accessories will alter lift range.
- Wheel and Tire Fitment: 35X12.50 ON 17x8.5” WIDE WHEEL W/ 5.75” BACK SPACE
- Shocks are fully serviceable. Lift Heights indicated are for stock equipped vehicles
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Load-leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension.
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
- Not compatible with Tundra TRD Pro
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with remote reservoir
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Application-specific reservoir mounting hardware
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- 100% revalveable
- 5/8" chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 100% rebuildable