The DuroBumps DBF2T front bump stops for the 2022-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tundra is slightly taller than OEM bump stops, compressing under load and deadening the impact just prior to the ultimate stop. The DBF2T will not limit your wheel-up travel and is intended to replace the rear-mounted OEM bump stop on the front passenger and driver sides.
DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact. With DuroBumps, you’ll gain better off-road control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops and eliminate the “shell-shock” effect experienced when hitting larger bumps.
- Vehicle Fitment: 2022-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tundra
- Bump Stop Position: Front Bump Stop
- Lift & Shock Size: 0” -3” lift (Non-Long Travel)
- Improved handling – Dual durometer (hardness) rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring with smooth engagement that increases compression load progressively in a smooth, predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure proper fit with no modifications needed.
- No loss of up-travel – DuroBumps will not reduce your suspension/wheel travel.
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extends the service life of the other suspension components by absorbing the shock load from suspension bottom-outs, saving critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals to your shocks, ball joints, and control arm bushings.
- Reduced bump steer – By absorbing the suspension’s up-travel inertia, DuroBumps greatly reduce the energy applied through the tie-rod ends and steering rack, reducing shock load and wear and tear of inner and outer tie-rods, steering rack, and steering rack bushings.
- Small, compact, application-specific – Designed for specific truck models: no “universal-fit” spacers needed.
- Smooth and silent – DuroBumps are whisper-quiet on contact, unlike Hydro bumps.
- Solid mounting base – The DuroBumps 3/16″ steel base plate provides strong support and ensures solid mounting. The base plate is powder-coated to help prevent corrosion.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA, using the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – Every set of DuroBumps comes with JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and a single-use thread locker to ensure a strong, secure fit.
- (2) Two front DuroBumps
- (2) Two JIS 10.9 M10 1.25 mm x 35 mm flange bolts
- (1) Single-use medium thread locker