aFe's BladeRunner 2.5in Aluminum Hot Charge Pipe for the 2022-Current Toyota Tundra provides smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum pipes decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque.
The 3/4 IN solid steel loop is designed to safely withstand and distribute heavy loads allowing access to several recovery attachments for a strong and durable recovery point. Powder-coated red so they are easily recognized in the elements during off-road adventures.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current Toyota Tundra (V6 3.5L (tt))
- Outflows the Factory Charge Pipe by up to +17%
- TIG-Welded 2-1/2" Aluminum Pipes
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel SmartSeal Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- Built in CNC Machined Aluminum Blow Off Valve Adapter
- 1/8" NPT Ports are Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum pipes decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque.
This kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, SmartSeal clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings for superior strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.