The ARB Air Locker™ for the 2022-Current Ford Bronco with M220 Rear Axle keeps you moving in all conditions. With the flick of the switch an Air Locker gives instant lock at any moment and its super strong design allows activation at any speed.
The advantage of the Air Locker lies in the pneumatically operated locking system inside the differential. When activated, the Air Locker prevents the internal differential gears from rotating and therefore prevents the axle shafts from turning independently of each other. With both wheels tied directly to the rotation of the ring gear, the vehicle maintains maximum possible traction at all times. When unlocked, it operates just like a conventional open differential.
An Air Locker equipped vehicle can be driven in a slower, safer and more controlled manner, greatly reducing the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact.
SPECS AND FITMENT:
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current Ford Bronco with M220 Rear Axle
See table below for complete fitment info
- 32 spline axle
- 35.8mm [1.41”] axle shaft diameter
- 10 bolts on 157.8.mm [6.213”] Ring Gear Bolt Pattern
- 134.66mm [5.302”] Ring Gear ID
- 220mm [8.661”] Ring Gear OD
- All Ratios
- Provides 100 percent traction on demand without affecting on-road drivability or driveline wear
- Easy, convenient operation allows the user to concentrate on the terrain without leaving the comfort and safety of the driver’s seat
- Two-piece design is ultra-durable and extremely strong – minimal moving parts, thereby ensuring maximum reliability
- Patented ‘timed’ locking mechanism offers high strength and ultra-fast unlocking
- Steel reinforced, elastomer bonded annular seal designed to handle the most extreme climatic temperatures
- Includes: Air Locker differential, activation switch, solenoid valve, air line and bulkhead fitting
VEHICLE AND MODEL FITMENT: