ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5” remote reservoir coilover shocks with ICON's CDC Valve are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2021-2023 Ford F150 4WD. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 0-2.75” of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations.
The larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5" Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your F150.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-2023 Ford F150 4WD
Will not work on CCD equipped vehicles
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Unique valving developed for the lighter weight of the 2021-Current F-150
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) has 10 compression damping settings to suit all types of terrain and driving styles
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable 0-2.75" lift height
- ICON engineered Eibach Springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for installation
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
- Advertised lift heights are based off of a stock equipped vehicle
- Will not work on CCD equipped vehicles
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: