If you're already got your eye on a set of tires and/or wheels to get your Bronco at full potential on or off the road, you'll appreciate a device that can easly calibrate the speedometer for their non-stock diameter.
Flashcal can also read and clear trouble codes and even customize the settings of your factory lighting, remote start, and smart key system. Flashcal for Bronco is priced very competively, and you won't find a calibration tool that is this powerful while remaining user friendly for the money. The days of clunky, outdated calibration tools are over.
- 2021-Current Ford Bronco 2.3L
- 2021-Current Ford Bronco 2.7L
- Speedometer adjust for Tire Size 28.25 – 36.75”
- Fog Lights: enable “Bambi Mode” for simultaneous use of fog lights with high-beams
- Headlamps Position Setting: option for headlamps to return to “Auto Lamps” or remain at last known position
- Auto Lights Delay: duration headlights illuminate after driver exit, 0, 5, 10, 20, 60, or 120 s.
- Daytime Running Light disable or enable
- TPMS Disable, for off-road wheels and tires
- Independent TPMS threshold: Front and rear axles can be set differently from 1– 90 psi.
- Auto Start/Stop Disable: Remains off with every restart, and can be reenabled with the Flashcal any time
- Silent Mode: Turns off most cabin and exterior lights, and door chime with open door, ignition chime remains
- Honk Warning Disable: 2-honk warning when driver exits running vehicle with key fob
- Lock Feedback Lights: Enables OR disables hazard blink with unlock command
- Auto Unlock: Vehicle unlocks with ignition off
- Auto Lock: Disables factory setting to lock doors when vehicle is in motion
- Auto Relock: Disables factory setting to re-lock doors 45 seconds after unlocking
- Remote Unlock: Option to trigger all doors or just driver door
- Remote Start: Selects engine run time duration for 0, 5, 10, 15 mins
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Digital Battery Voltage Display
- Real time Data Logging
- Real Time Data Monitoring