Our SDHQ Built Switch-Pros Power Module Mount for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco allows you to mount the power module component of the Switch-Pros SP-9100 or RCR-FORCE-12 in your Bronco's engine compartment.
This power module mount in constructed out of 3/16" aluminum and comes in an anodized black finish.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco (2.3L, 2.7L)
- MOUNTING LOCATION: Locates the power module component in the Bronco's engine bay near the OEM battery location
- SWITCH PROS FITMENT: Switch-Pros SP-9100 or RCR-FORCE-12
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish.
- Locates the Switch Pros SP-9100 or RCR-12 to the driver side fender, near the battery
- Bolt on installation, no modifications required
- Water Jet cut and formed from 3/16” Aluminum
- Simple and clean solution for mounting the Switch Pros Power Module
- Anodized black and laser engraved SDHQ Logo
SWITCH PROS FITMENT:
- This mount is designed to work with the Switch-Pros SP-9100 or RCR-FORCE-12 Power Module
- (1) SDHQ Built Power Module Mount
- (1) Hardware Kit
If you have the time, consider leaving us a review - your opinion and experience are important to us!
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: