Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 6 Billet Suspension System for the 2021-2023 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Models will improve your Bronco's on-road and off-road ride quality. This aftermarket suspension kit includes front coilovers, rear coilovers, a billet lower link kit and billet upper control arm.
This Stage 6 suspension system features ICON's exclusive Compression Damping Control Valves= (CDCV) for precisely dialing in your suspension performance. CDCV controls fluid flow under compression, allowing you to achieve the perfect tune whether driving on the street, slow-crawling through the rocks or mobbing across the desert at full throttle.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-2023 Ford Bronco
- ABOUT LIFT HEIGHTS: All trims WITH Sasquatch, including WildTrak and First Edition, will get approximately 2 inches of lift. Note that lift figures may vary depending on the weight of optional and aftermarket accessories and payload.
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- 14" Rear Travel; 11.5" Front Travel with 35" tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4" of lift height (factory set at 2-3")
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Billet UCA for added strength, durability and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel
- QTY 1. 48700C - 21-UP BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- QTY 1. 48500DJ - 21-UP BRONCO BILLET UCA DJ PRO KIT
- QTY 1. 44000 - 21-UP BRONCO BILLET REAR LOWER LINK KIT
- QTY 1. 48710C - 21-UP BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
WHEEL AND TIRE INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset for sasquatch equipped vehicles
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires for Sasquatch-equipped vehicles: 35" x 12.50"
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
- RECOMMENDED CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
ICON DELTA JOINT PRO OVERVIEW:
Icon's Delta Joint Pro provides a host of durability and performance improvements compared to Icon's standard ball joints and uni-balls, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It’s also beefier and fully rebuildable.
ICON CDC VALVE OVERVIEW:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges.
ICON CDC VALVE FEATURES:
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: