Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 4 Tubular Suspension System for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco Sasquatch Models is the system that will provide sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain.
This stage 4 suspension system includes remote reservoirs on the front and rear coilovers, significantly increasing the shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, leading to damper fade.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- ABOUT LIFT HEIGHTS: All trims WITH Sasquatch, including WildTrak and First Edition, will get approximately 2 inches of lift. Note that lift figures may vary depending on the weight of optional and aftermarket accessories and payload.
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- 14" Rear Travel; 11.5" Front Travel with 35" tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4" of lift height (factory set at 2-3")
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Tubular UCA for added strength, durability and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel
- QTY 1. 48700 - 21-UP BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
- QTY 1. 48400DJ - 21-UP BRONCO TUBULAR UCA DJ PRO KIT
- QTY 1. 611072 - 21-UP BRONCO HOSE ROUTE KIT OEM REAR LINK 1.9"
- QTY 1. 48710 - 21-UP BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
WHEEL AND TIRE INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset for sasquatch equipped vehicles
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires for Sasquatch-equipped vehicles: 35" x 12.50"
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
- RECOMMENDED CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
ICON DELTA JOINT PRO OVERVIEW:
Icon's Delta Joint Pro provides a host of durability and performance improvements compared to Icon's standard ball joints and uni-balls, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It’s also beefier and fully rebuildable.