The RCV Ultimate IFS CV Axles for Ford Bronco (2021-Current) are designed to overcome the limitations of the OEM axles regarding strength and durability even at max angles.
Designed to fit the Bronco M210 29 spline differential. RCV IFS CV Axles for the Bronco are low maintenance, and are backed with a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY up to 40" tires. Our IFS CV axles meet and exceed the strength of a straight axle swap, while allowing you to maintain the traction, smoothness and control of your IFS.
- 2021-Current Ford Bronco w/ M190 Differential
- Axles designed to fit the following models but not limited to: Ford Bronco Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Badlands. Does NOT fit any M210 locking differential models with Sasquatch package.
- The axles feature a double-offset inboard CV joint.
- The CVs feature 300M internal components, optimized for maximum strength and durability.
- The center bar is made from 300M, the strongest axle material in the industry.
- The RCV developed moly SPEC grease is used in the CVs to control heat build-up in even the most extreme use environments.
- The center shaft comes powder coated for durability.
- Black oxide coating is standard for the CVs.
- Optional nickel plating for the CVs is available for extra corrosion resistance in harsh salty environments.
- This axle set is designed to be a direct factory replacement.
- Axles designed to fit the following models but not limited to: Ford Bronco Base W/Sasquatch, Big Bend W/Sasquatch, Black Diamond W/Sasquatch, Outer Banks W/Sasquatch, Badlands W/Sasquatch, and Wildtrak W/Sasquatch. Only fits models equipped with the Sasquatch package M210 differential with the selectable front locker