Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 8 Tubular Suspension System for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco (Non-Sasquatch) gives Bronco owners the ability to adjust their suspension without getting out of their Bronco.
The stage 8 suspension is ICON's top of the range suspension system. This system features lightning fast, precise electronic shock tuning, on-the-fly, at any speed and in any terrain. Focus on driving and let ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) read the terrain and make near-instant adjustments via the Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) at each individual shock. Control the system wirelessly through the IIC app on your phone. Once configured the system functions without driver input.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- ABOUT LIFT HEIGHTS: *3-inch lift height pertains to Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks and Black Diamond trims WITHOUT Sasquatch. Badlands WITHOUT Sasquatch will get approximately 2.5" of lift.
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- 14" Rear Travel; 11.5" Front Travel with 35" tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4" of lift height (factory set at 2-3")
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Tubular UCA for added strength, durability and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel
- QTY 1. 48700E - 21-UP BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS RR CDEV COILOVER KIT
- QTY 1. 48400DJ - 21-UP BRONCO TUBULAR UCA DJ PRO KIT
- QTY 1. 44000T - 21-UP BRONCO TUBULAR REAR LOWER LINK KIT
- QTY 1. 44100T - 21-UP BRONCO TUBULAR REAR UPPER LINK KIT
- QTY 1. 44200T - 21-UP BRONCO REAR ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- QTY 1. 611073 - 21-UP BRONCO HOSE ROUTE KIT REAR LINK 1.75"
- QTY 1. 43501 - 21-UP BRONCO IIC INSTALL KIT
- QTY 1. 48710E - 21-UP BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS RR CDEV COILOVER KIT
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
- RECOMMENDED CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
COMPRESSION DAMPING ELECTRONIC VALVE (CDEV) OVERVIEW:
Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) is an electronically controlled valve that meters the flow of oil to regulate the amount of damping force that is created by the shock when compressed. This infinitely variable valve can react in less than 40ms and has the ability to make extremely precise adjustments for varying terrain. CDEV’s hydraulic circuits are also custom tailored per application to create the highest resolution and dynamic range allowable for each specific vehicle. Powered by ICON Intelligent Control and proprietary ICON mobile app, the system uses information from the onboard G-force sensor and Gyroscope to perform calculations based on algorithms and user-defined settings to predict terrain and adjust shock settings via the CDEV accordingly.
ICON DELTA JOINT PRO OVERVIEW:
Icon's Delta Joint Pro provides a host of durability and performance improvements compared to Icon's standard ball joints and uni-balls, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It’s also beefier and fully rebuildable.